2011/02/05

Samuel Eto'o _Intel_Cameroon striker _Cameroon legend _Roger Milla _Montpellier_Messi_Barcelona _Josep Guardiola

Roger Milla - World Cup 1990





samuel eto'o the king





FW Samuel Eto'o Intel announced that it wants to finish his career in France.

Representative of Cameroon striker is Cameroon legend of the French television show,Roger Milla who was active as ever in Montpellier, France said you want to retire.

"The dream to play in the Paris Saint-Germain," Eto'o is a [football club] told Canal.


「お金? それは問題じゃない」

Eto'o: "Messi is a residual wanted me"

Resigning to Barcelona in the summer transfer market in 2009, has joined the Intel FW Samuel Eto'o. The players in France's L'Equipe interview],Josep Guardiola is the director FW Lionel Messi appealed to the remaining episodes that revealed itself.

"When I have to submit this Guardiola, Messi, see the release of players you can decide freely.] But I do not put out an Eto'o told him"

It is shown that the position could have won many titles from what was Barcelona itself. "I contributed to the success of Barcelona.When Ronaldinho joined Barca will win nothing. But I have won everything from me to join "

Eto'o, but known to be violent to speak, never talking to troubled between the coach.

"I directed the coach, has been a professional player who told her that for the media. In the discipline of the club, I will not be an exemplary player. But it is a strict professional'm sure "

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿