2011/02/16

Raul top 10 goals _CL. The first round knockout_Uchida_Raul_Kike's 0-for lost time in a Raul goal had_Valencia

Raul top 10 goals




Today, CL. The first round knockout. Schalke opponent. So, Can you maybe picked up the Japanese news? S because you Uchida, the Japanese representative.But for me than you Uchida and Raul is the Fullard. Raul has been a sore spot in goal. Kike's 0-for lost time in a Raul goal had.Even when winning 1-2 at the Bernabeu, the goal was a point taken Raul. Raul himself so 「El Valencia se me da bastante bien」I'm pretty good at Valencia), I guess what Teiu. The result is painful 0-5 defeat at home-I 1. ... The first half was awful content. And early in the first half injury replacement GK Abbe ... (I'm pretty good at Valencia), I guess what Teiu. The result is painful 0-5 defeat at home-I 1. ... The first half was awful content. And early in the first half injury replacement GK Abbe ... The next section, at least two points is a situation I have to take away ...


負傷者続出の事態を物語った試合でしたね。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿