2011/01/24

International football right now, I'm going?_Barcelona_Manchester United_AC Milan  _Dortmund

January 22, 2011 (Saturday) game

 Sevilla 4 - 1 Levante
 Barcelona 3 - 0 Racing
 Valencia 4 - 3 Malaga

International football right now, I'm going?
I look around the standings, just a few I wish to feel OK.

England





1 Manchester United  48
2 Arsenal  46
3 Manchester City  45
4 Chelsea 38

Man U and lead to one thing or another is amazing. There are variations in the number of games, chances are you are likely to Chelsea.

Italy




1 AC Milan  41
2 Rome  38
3 Naples 37
4 Lazio 37
5 Intel  35

Intel is quite Benitez has dismissed that down. But I eventually will lead to Milan, where I have a strong name -.

Spain




1 Barcelona 55
2 Real Madrid  48

Bye is this! In Barcelona, too strong, as I'm lacking in the league interesting.

Germany




1 Dortmund 47
2 Hannover 96 34

This condition is also projected. But I always grabs the image of Germany and this year looks like more determined.

France




1 Lille  38
2 PSG 34
3 Rennes 34
4 Lyon 34

What reel every year, what was strong and I? Lyon too strong in recent years, I know others are getting

Netherlands




1 PSV 44
2 Twente  43

Groningen or the top of the other, but Kaoru loader, Feyenoord is 14th all costs. Nope, not going for time.

Portugal




1 FC Porto  47

In the second place Benfica, Sporting Lisbon 3-position. This did not change three strong ♪

Scotland




1 Celtic 52
2 Rangers 47

ここまで変化の無いリーグって簡単!
スコットランドに限った事ではないけど、ただいつも思うのは、
2強とか3強とかのリーグのサポは楽しいのかな?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿