2011/01/23

Against Qatar_big success _Kagawa Shinzi _3-2_Asian Cup quarterfinals_sub-members_South Korea _Japanese team_Zach Japan

Japan 3-2 Qatar Full Highlights 21/01/2011 Asian Cup Quarter Final






Against Qatar, a small but who, for one's expectations so far, and he had no big success in Kagawa Shinzi dominate the battle 3-2, and advance Tsu Asian Cup quarterfinals! ! Even in sub-members,
Power without falling team, so everyone take a point for each game, grinded in a very reliable! ! Moreover, the semi-final against South Korea fight fate! ! Japanese team, is I wonder what a game against Korea? I feel that a long time to meet a tingling in the game. South Korea to see further growth in order to break up anyway.best hope
I have also raised Korea. Another comic I like something like a deployment. Reversal of victory in the host country, South Korea semifinal rival competitor.

Level of interest it has increased steadily. Qatar's Asian Cup game, I had 8000 people access blog! That was not so far. Zach Japan Ena awesome.

I wonder what a game against Korea? I feel that a long time to meet a tingling in the game. South Korea to see further growth in order to break up anyway.

いつかこういうヒリヒリした日本代表にベガルタ選手が入るのかな?(関口ももう少しだったのに・・・)
もし出場したら怖くて怖くてみてる方の緊張がさらに増すな。
多サポはどんな感じで見てるんだろうね?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿