2011/01/10

Asia Cup_Jordan_Japanese_Offside Goal _Doha

Japan 1-1 Jordan Goal scene AFC Asian Cup 2011





Ne around Asia Cup began, "Jordan? It romp?" "Today is all right without looking! Go out!" I think all Japanese people never lose that feeling, do amazing dangerous .

Expand pre-emptive pain of losing a point to come to protect against. It was a typical form of the lower teams lose to top team.

吉田麻也は Offside Goal 制点・Japan scores のネットを揺らした3つに絡むという闘莉王さんを思い出させることをやってのけました。


Asian Cup opening match against Jordan. Severe pre-emptive deployment just before the end of the first half points allowed. Dorosutato became caught up in stoppage time at the head of Yoshida somehow.

Another, with a positive point win. . . I want to prepare for the next game I pushed myself! I win, painful deployments that goal in stoppage time. I have healed a little extra time goals conceded in that time we lost ground in Doha.

Our aim is to win. Japan is now looking forward to still not something like this.

Was a difficult game. Enjoyed friendly games against the best of these for a long time without an official.

I lost the first match of the preliminaries should not be an official game of the Asian Cup. Caught up with the equalizer in stoppage time in the sense that I perceive a positive good.

Recent trends are representative of no little interest, I felt they came in fresh new players.

It Easy game coming up against Japan in Asian Cup qualifiers, including this World Cup will be much like Gousyuu Korea.
It Easy game coming up against Japan in Asian Cup qualifiers, including this World Cup will be much like Gousyuu Korea.

Last year the team is suffering from this kind of tactic Orimashita chase it all the time, the difficulty is going to know. Think about the head, and I'm not easy. However, you can enjoy or even whether the young grow up in the Asian Cup where Japan will be held in the Middle East.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿