2011/06/20

Side Back _Decided to transfer fully Nagatomo Milano players._soccer _football _pass_Messi _Argentina


Side Back

Decided to transfer fully Nagatomo Milano players.


 I think some soccer experience is experience, children begin to choose our position football (or determined) time, FW quick-footed children,Child is going to be good MF and centering pass, or even a child is good at football too DF.


 I, and I do not go up now that the popularity of full-back position, thanks to the players Nagatomo.


 In fact, as Messi in Argentina, not to show too much shine and not his players around me alive even leading FW.



In this sense, the importance of the offensive side and back I think the future will increasingly larger.





 







そういう意味で、攻撃的サイドバックの重要性はこれから益々大きくなるんじゃないかな。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿