2011/06/17

Inter's Eto'o, suggesting the possibility of Premier League transfers

Inter's Eto'o, suggesting the possibility of Premier League transfers



Revealed that Inter's Eto'o is considering a transfer to Premier League


 Cameroon's Samuel Eto'o FW Inter representative, in an interview with country stations, revealed that it is considering a transfer to English Premier League.

"The idea of ​​playing in the Premier League before, but the head was in important thing is that finding a good club.Had offers from various clubs but so far, except in very big club unless, of that I would be hard to come from Intel. I tried myself in Italy, are pleased to be out a good result. Perhaps we will decide my future in a month's vacation. I'm already 30 years old. Will be the last major contract following the contract. No more, I do not think you want the money. But I, I just want to enjoy "


 Accordingly, Italy has a variety of speculation over where Eto'o's transfer. "Cori Heredia dello Sport" paper transfer of Eto'o as the target, citing the Manchester City and Chelsea.However, Intel is said in the release of Eto'o and negative, is likely No part tricky negotiations.









だが、インテルはエトーの放出に否定的と言われ、交渉は一筋縄ではいかなそうだ。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿