2011/06/27

Messi, "a love that felt so there is no supporter of Argentina"

Messi, "a love that felt so there is no supporter of Argentina"

We thank you for Argentine supporters, said the goal of winning Messi Copa America

  FW Lionel Messi of Argentina in an interview on television TyCSports country, the Copa America which starts on July 1 (Copa America), said the motivation for.

Messi is first expressed gratitude to the supporters back home.

"I felt so much love that no supporter of Argentina. I've always been criticized as Argentina. I did not have the title of representatives.Barcelona has won it all in, but they do allow my supporters back home also. So there I want the future "


In addition, also commented Messi goal in the Copa America.


"My biggest dream is to win the Copa America. Argentina this title, I know you mean well for themselves. The representative will have all the great players, the team is now riding a strong wave. We in the past, there was no time to polish out the details. But now is different.


We are football, soccer's attack to dominate the ball. The team now that he is growing "








僕らのサッカーは、ボールを支配して攻めるサッカーだ。チームは今、成長しているところだ」

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿