2011/06/11

Aguero, Messi in the team [I'm going to where? And has been persistently asked].







Aguero, Messi in the team [I'm going to where? And has been persistently asked].

Aguero had revealed that the barrage of questions about how to move from Lionel Messi.

 FW Sergio Agüero 10 Argentina, Copa America will be held at home (Copa America), after practicing with the team ahead of next month, according to reporters questions. Declared Aguero from Atletico Madrid last month, resigning from his teammates Lionel Messi of Barcelona is a representative, revealed that the barrage of questions about how to transfer the case itself.

"Leo (Messi nickname) from the persistent team where I'm going to [?] I have been asked. [Will it tell me the most?] Is said, by multiplying the pressure being. I do not know anything [now] with me, I just answered. If everything is decided, of course, going to be me and he knows where to go "


Aguero also stressed that maintaining good relationships with both public and private Messi.

"For me Messi is the world's best player who will remain so in the future. Represented as a teammate, is the best I can play beside him. Nobody should have to feel that way. But we are rivals in La Liga, is representative of a good understanding of matching, is also a valuable friend "

"My future will become clear after the Copa America," said Aguero, while confident that the state of the team showed a willingness for the competition.
"Argentina is in good condition about a year. Advantage of this good, we must continue to like football in the future.
2010 World Cup South Africa but ended in a severe Argentines now have a new project hopes to coach a team led by Batista. We had the support I need for everyone "





2010年のワールドカップ・南アフリカ大会は厳しい結果に終わったけど、アルゼンチン国民は今、バティスタ監督率いるチームの新たなプロジェクトに期待を寄せている。僕たちにはみんなの応援が必要なんだ」

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿