2011/07/02

Cesc feel the possibility of Arshavin transfer, has already done goodbye?_MF Arsenal Cesc Fabregas _Andrei Arshavin _captain_Wenger_セスク_バルセロナ






Cesc feel the possibility of Arshavin transfer, has already done goodbye? –

MF Arsenal Cesc Fabregas has been talking about this summer's transfers. MF team mate Andrei Arshavin seems to rule out the possibility can not be transferred to the captain.

Arshavin after the 2010-11 season ends, so I received a gift from Cesc. Arshavin has also felt this was a farewell, told reporters following for. "Cesc is a decision you need to transfer yourself. As a team, that talk about the rumors'm not firm. As usual, I just signed a joke"

"Before going on vacation, Cesc is a bit of the players gave me a gift. I am to him," What is this? Last gift? "I heard. I said nothing. This silence is, I believe that to mean something, "

Cesc has recently become a hot topic every time you open a return to Barcelona in the transfer market. Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger's level but remains eager to ....





セスクは近年、移籍市場が開くたびにバルセロナへの復帰が話題となっている。アーセナルのアーセン・ヴェンゲル監督は残留を熱望しているが…。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿