2011/05/18

Filippo Inzaghi_Football _Milan _Cagliari_goal _Robinho _Gennaro Gattuso_Areshandore Pato_Boateng_Moon Walk_Pippo back! I was waiting for you!

Filippo Inzaghi, "Football and life and something like this. Before one minute to play, even to the fight after one minute may be facing knee. But I look around after one minute . Around me, have you all. Thank you. I give up. Believe me. So as not to end, do everything. Thanks partly to the force and energy of you, I do I can do. "


Serie May 14 37 5 A section was performed.

Milan decided the league title the previous section the first time in seven seasons, at home against Cagliari. Milan show or a show to celebrate the goal as the home supporters and winning.
22 minutes, and include a cut-Robinho first goal from the left side, 24 minute second goal in pushing the loose ball head and Gennaro Gattuso.35 minutes and scored a second goal on this day received a pass Robinho returned from injury last Areshandore Pato.Although deprived of a point and then to Cagliari, to decide the fourth point of making doubly sure that Seedorf in the 77th minute on a 4-win. Have to share the joy of winning and the home supporters.The stand 82 minutes into the pitch Filippo Inzaghi six months, received a big cheer from the supporters.


Boateng's kind of "Moon Walk" was quite taken with the subject, Pippo back! I was waiting for you!





Milan Cagliari 4-1 Curva Sud Milano 'IN CAMPO PIPPO INZAGHI E LO STADIO ESPLODE DI GIOIA'' IN HQ''.




なんだかボアテングさんの”ムーンウォーク”にすっかり話題をかっさわれましたが、お帰りピッポ!待っていたよ!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿